Real Estate Today with Paul Rosso – January 10, 2016
|Create Date||January 12, 2016|
I had 3 great guests on my show this week. Rachel Kurtz, the owner of RK Abstract, updates us on how the new closing procedures are working out. Pedro Teixeira with QualityCreditRepair.com, shares some tips on handling higher credit payments after the holidays. Jesse Schwager with Atlantic Home Loans talks about Mortgage Insurance Premium as a tax deduction and provide us with an Interest rate update.
|Update on the new closing process||215-688-9289
|Handling increased credit after the holidays||View Website|
Atlantic Home Loans
|Mortgage Insurance Premium|
as a tax deduction and
Interest Rate Update
|Real Estate Updates||215-778-9687
The following two tabs change content below.
Trusted Real Estate Adviser at RE/MAX Properties, Ltd
Paul has been selling real estate for over 30 years.. He has consistently been a top producer and has helped hundreds of families sell and buy homes in the area. Paul has achieved the prestigious RE/MAX Home Of Fame designation, the highest award given by RE/MAX. The award is given to those agents who have consistently produced the highest level of sales production and is awarded to less than 1% of all the agents in the world.
Latest posts by Paul Rosso (see all)
- Timing the Sale of Your Home this Spring – Episode 56 - March 30, 2017
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017