Guests on Real Estate Today with Paul Rosso - May 29, 2016
On Real Estate Today with Paul Rosso this week, Gary Wagner, a Regional Economic Advisor with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, talked about the local economic and housing conditions and a brief history of what has taken place regionally since the Great Recession.
Jesse Schwager with Atlantic Home Loans shares his thoughts about where interest rates are headed over the next couple of months.
Paul Rosso with RE/MAX Properties and the host of Real Estate Today with Paul Rosso gives an update on the real estate market and talks about some of the benefits of homeownship.
Here are some charts from Gary Wagner's discussion with Paul Rosso
Latest posts by Paul Rosso (see all)
- Timing the Sale of Your Home this Spring – Episode 56 - March 30, 2017
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017