Guests on Real Estate Today with Paul Rosso - June 19, 2016
On Real Estate Today with Paul Rosso this week, Holly Soffer, the owner of Kellis and Soffer, a Law firm in Bensalem, PA, talked about the advantages and disadvantages of buying real estate investment properties as an LLC. Ms. Soffer also provided some advice on things to consider in a lease contract with a tenant.
Jesse Schwager with Atlantic Home Loans talks about why some mortgage applications are rejected.
Latest posts by Paul Rosso (see all)
- Timing the Sale of Your Home this Spring – Episode 56 - March 30, 2017
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017