2 Recent Changes Effecting Buyers and Sellers – Episode 49
Two recent changes, one regarding FHA and the other about Philadelphia, will impact buyers and sellers this year. I explain it all on Episode 49 of Rosso on Real Estate. My goal is to help you gain the confidence to buy and sell a home. Let me know if you have any questions you need answers to.
You May Also Enjoy
The following two tabs change content below.
Trusted Real Estate Adviser at RE/MAX Properties, Ltd
Paul has been selling real estate for over 30 years.. He has consistently been a top producer and has helped hundreds of families sell and buy homes in the area. Paul has achieved the prestigious RE/MAX Home Of Fame designation, the highest award given by RE/MAX. The award is given to those agents who have consistently produced the highest level of sales production and is awarded to less than 1% of all the agents in the world.
Latest posts by Paul Rosso (see all)
- Timing the Sale of Your Home this Spring – Episode 56 - March 30, 2017
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017