In December of 2016, I shared how sellers are in a better position when they sell in the winter…when the supply of homes is low but the demand from buyers is still high on Episode 47 or Rosso on Real Estate
You May Also Enjoy
The following two tabs change content below.
Paul has been selling real estate for over 30 years.. He has consistently been a top producer and has helped hundreds of families sell and buy homes in the area. Paul has achieved the prestigious RE/MAX Home Of Fame designation, the highest award given by RE/MAX. The award is given to those agents who have consistently produced the highest level of sales production and is awarded to less than 1% of all the agents in the world.
Latest posts by Paul Rosso (see all)
- Timing the Sale of Your Home this Spring – Episode 56 - March 30, 2017
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017