The National Association of Realtors (NAR) recently released their latest Existing Home Sales Report, which revealed that homes were on the market for an average of 47 days in March. This is a decrease from the 59 days reported in February, as well as the 52 days reported back in March 2015.
42% of homes across the country were on the market for less than a month, which is the highest it’s been since July 2015 (43%)!
Among the states with homes selling in 30 days or less are Washington, Oregon, and Minnesota. The map below was created using results from NAR’s Monthly Realtor Confidence Survey.
Buyer demand is increasing as the inventory of homes available for sale remains low. If you are thinking about listing your home for sale this year, let’s meet up so I can help you take advantage of current market conditions!
You May Also Enjoy
Latest posts by Paul Rosso (see all)
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017
- Consumer Confidence Is Up Dramatically - February 17, 2017