Located on a charming 9 lot cul-de-sac with 4.36 acres of open space in Upper Southampton Township with Centennial Schools, this stunning Colonial has had massive upgrades over the last couple of years with a fabulous kitchen makeover and an envious basement to entertain in. The home is located at 1460 Charter Court, Southampton, PA 18966 and has 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 2 powder rooms.
If you are interested in previewing the property, call Paul at 215-778-9687
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”6346444″ showall=”true”]
Here are other homes in the area that you may also be interested in for your new home:
[idx-listings city=”Southampton” minprice=”350000″ maxprice=”750000″ statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”424″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”10″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
The following two tabs change content below.
Paul has been selling real estate for over 30 years.. He has consistently been a top producer and has helped hundreds of families sell and buy homes in the area. Paul has achieved the prestigious RE/MAX Home Of Fame designation, the highest award given by RE/MAX. The award is given to those agents who have consistently produced the highest level of sales production and is awarded to less than 1% of all the agents in the world.
Latest posts by Paul Rosso (see all)
- Timing the Sale of Your Home this Spring – Episode 56 - March 30, 2017
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017