The Daily Home Show takes a look at when prices are expected to return to 2006 levels. We think you will be surprised.
When Will Prices Return To 2006 Levels?
As the market begins to recover and home prices begin to bottom out, everyone seems to want to know when prices will recover back to 2006 prices. Unfortunately, all the forecasts are that we will not see 2006 home prices any time soon. In an article for CNNMoney, the analytics firm Fiserv project…
You May Also Enjoy
Latest posts by (see all)
- Timing the Sale of Your Home this Spring – Episode 56 - March 30, 2017
- 32 Cherokee Rd, Richboro, PA 18954 - March 20, 2017
- 20 Chapel Dr, Holland, PA 18966 - March 18, 2017
- Mortgage Rate Impact on the 2017 Market – Episode 55 - March 11, 2017
- Avoid Doing These Things After Mortgage Approval – Episode 54 - February 18, 2017